.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Classically Speaking:
Promoting Classic Movies in a Jaded World!

Sunday, January 02, 2005

PICTURES WANTED!


I NEED YOUR HELP!



When, at all possible, I post two pictures per showcase. With a performer showcase, for example, I post a picture of the performer first and then, a scene from the first film recommended. That movie still has the performer in it. There are several films that I was unable to find a movie still for film number one using GOOGLE. This is where I need your help. If you find one, leave a comment on this page.

The picture must be a scene from any of the films listed here, have a minimum width of 200 pixels and the performer in parentheses in the shot. I do not want publicity stills, but actual film scenes.

I'm looking for:

There are no movie stills needed at this time.


*Provided by: "Elizabeth Van Cleve Randolph"

Movie still displayed: Calamity Jane (1953)

7 Comments: